North Country HealthCare Williams Clinic
Williams, AZ outpatient clinic:
- 1 physician, 4 advanced practitioners, 1 part-time women’s health APP, 1 Behavioral Health consultant, 4 RNs and support staff.
- 2 exam rooms per provider
- Urgent Care Dept has is 1 MD, 1 NP, 1 PA
- Onsite radiology
- In-house lab
- Physical Therapy with 2 PTs
- Urgent Care
- 20,000 square ft. building
- 8 primary care exam rooms
- Recently celebrated it’s 65th birthday, plans underway for total clinic remodel
- Williams clinic is supported almost entirely by local tax base. The clinic is a beloved institution among the locals.
Williams is located in Northern Arizona. Known as the Gateway to the Grand Canyon, Williams is an hour's drive to the Grand Canyon, half hour drive to Flagstaff and a 3.5 hour drive to Las Vegas. This charming town offers year-round outdoor recreation and a bustling, historical downtown within a pristine mountain setting. It is the southern point of the Grand Canyon Railway and with daily scenic trains to the Grand Canyon Park. The area attracts visitors from around the world.
The town of Williams, founded in 1881, is a charming, western-themed community in a pristine mountain setting at over 6,ooo ft in elevation. The historic downtown consists of antique shops, coffee shops, galleries, restaurants and is host to many year round festivals and events. Winter usually brings enough snow for the small ski hill in town and other winter sports. Surrounded by the Kaibab National Forest, there is a plethora of camping, hiking and scenic drives. Summer's relatively cool temperatures and tall pine forests make Williams an attractive destination for residents from surrounding desert communities.