Northeast Georgia Health System-OB/GYN Dahlonega
NGPG OB/GYN in Dahlonega provides comprehensive care for women of all ages. Our experienced staff and state of the art technology ensure that patients receive high quality care with every visit. Our team includes OB/GYNs, midwives , WHNPs, and an experienced team of staff members.
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy and low cost of living
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.