Northside Hospital - Forsyth
Live and work in popular Forsyth County!
- Suburban amenities, including good schools
- Easy access to the urban activities and resources of Atlanta
- Lovely established communities and a variety of new neighborhoods and planned communities
- Gateway to the North Georgia mountains and Lake Lanier
Forsyth County is one of Atlanta’s fastest growing suburban counties and has been a popular choice for relocation in recent years. Located in the northeastern quadrant of the metro Atlanta area, it has seen tremendous growth in recent years, and its future looks very bright. With its rapid growth, the need for physicians is high and will easily support the development of new and expanding physician practices.
Northside Hospital-Forsyth, located in the county seat of Cumming, is a 284-bed not-for-profit, full-service community hospital. The hospital also operates:
· hospitalist program
· outpatient imaging centers
· medical office buildings on campus
· Women’s Center
The hospital is part of the Northside Hospital system, which is a national leader in women’s services and surgical services and has been voted Most Preferred Hospital in Overall Healthcare Services for 14 consecutive years.