For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Northwest Community Healthcare has 4 Immediate Care Center located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect and Schaumberg.
Convenient, Walk-In, Non-Emergency Outpatient Care
NCH Immediate Care Centers provide convenient and responsive medical care for non-emergencies requiring prompt medical attention, no appointment necessary. Choosing immediate care is a more convenient, lower cost option than an ER visit.
Conditions Treated at NCH Immediate Care Centers
• Sprains, bruises
• Minor fractures and broken bones
• Respiratory illnesses and infections such as bronchitis
• Eye injuries
• Flu symptoms
• Sore throats
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Simple injuries such as scrapes, cuts and burns
• Skin problems such as poison ivy