Northwest Community Healthcare
Northwest Community Healthcare - 800 W Central, Arlington Heights, IL
NCH Mission, Vision and Values
We exist to improve the health of the communities we serve and to meet individuals’ healthcare needs.
Northwest Community Healthcare will be an Integrated System of Care that delivers innovative, exceptional and coordinated care while creating value for the communities and populations we serve.
Our Cultural Values
Compassion - We genuinely care about the well-being of people.
Commitment - We are committed to those we serve and their individual needs are at the center of all decisions.
Excellence - We are committed to exemplary service, clinical practice, quality and safety.
Integrity - We are good stewards in doing the right things in the right ways.
Collaboration - We leverage teamwork and partnerships to deliver optimal outcomes; treating everyone with dignity and respect.
Advancing Knowledge - We are dedicated to professional development and the process of applying and sharing knowledge.
Get to know us.
Over the years, we have continued to grow to meet your changing needs. Today, we’re a world-class healthcare provider – combining compassionate care with a healing environment and state-of-the-art facilities.
- A 489-bed hospital
- The South Pavilion — with 200 private rooms to enhance patient safety and convenience
- The William J. and Marion H. Busse Center for Specialty Medicine, an eight-floor facility housing physician offices, medical specialty services and advanced diagnostic technology
- Four Immediate Care Centers, located in Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect and Schaumburg
- Seven accessible outpatient imaging locations that provide advanced imaging technology, including open MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, mammography and more
- The Day Surgery Center, a same-day outpatient surgery center
- NCH Home Care
- Occupational Health Services provided at five convenient locations
- The Wellness Center, a premier health and fitness center on the NCH campus
Annually, we treat an average of 20,000 inpatients and conduct:
- 350,000 outpatient visits, including visits to the hospital Emergency Department and Immediate Care Centers
- 38,000 home care visits
- 2,700 newborn deliveries
- Approximately 16,000 inpatient and outpatient surgical cases, ranging from open heart surgery and joint replacement to neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures
- Over 1,200 physicians with offices throughout the northwest suburbs
- NCH Medical Group, an employed physician group focusing on primary and specialty care
- 3,800 employees including nurses, allied health professionals, administrative and support personnel. Meet our leadership team.
- Approximately 800 volunteers providing more than 100,000 hours of service annually
- We are governed by the NCH Board of Directors, a volunteer board comprised of community members and business leaders.
- The NCH Foundation provides charitable opportunities for individuals, groups and corporations to invest in the future of NCH and its mission.