Northwest Medical Center is a 300-bed acute care hospital that provides patient-focused care. It is located in Tucson, Arizona and is a member of Community Health System.
- Large hospitalist group with an average daily census of 145 patients
- Physicians carry an average census of 18 patients
- 12-hour shifts
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 15 shifts per month
- Admitting support from a swing shift physician and nurse practitioner
- No procedures
- Open ICU
With 350 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 71 degrees, Tucson is an outdoor lover's paradise. Tucson also offers cultural diversity-including numerous cultural events and activities.
- More than 40 golf courses
- Sun Link Streetcar offers a unique way to enjoy Tucson's award-winning restaurants, bustling nightlife, chic boutiques and more than 25 galleries
- Cultural Opportunities include museums, observatories, fashion week, Tucson Festival of Films, wineries and more
- Recreational activities include: hiking, road and mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, mountain climbing, mining tours and more
Envision Physician Services Organization Profile