This is your chance to live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living and oversaturation of OB/GYN physicians. Residents of this area enjoy beautiful neighborhoods, excellent schools, cosmopolitan amenities and all the benefits of living close to LA and OC without the price tag.
• 45 minutes to Los Angeles, Palm Springs and the beaches of Orange County.
• Loma Linda, University of Redlands, USC, UCLA, CSU Fullerton, UC Irvine are ALL within 1 hour of this area.
• Hiking, biking, skiing, golf and boating in your backyard. This area provides easy access to Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead.
• Multiple neighborhoods to pick from with beautiful housing - newly built tract homes, gated communities, custom homes, condos, urban high rises- something for everyone.
• Several local California Blue Ribbon and California distinguished schools. Excellent public schools with secular and non-secular private school options as well.