This beautiful and historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. This city offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the country. Come enjoy a tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beach front cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17% below the national average - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this obstetrics and gynecology opportunity, please contact Dan Jones at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OBG 158687