Live and practice in an area where others come to vacation. This family-oriented community has a lot to offer! Enjoy the good things in life while having access to big city amenities without the crime, traffic, and pollution. If you have an interest in practicing in a close-knit community that truly values its physicians, then this is the place for you.
- Enjoy all four seasons
- Outdoorsman’s paradise – golf courses, skiing, boating, camping, fishing, snowboarding, beaches
- Variety of restaurants, comedy clubs, wine tasting, Shakespeare festival
- Easy access to San Francisco, Sacramento, and Reno
- International airport within driving distance
- Community college, private, and public schools – 19:1 student to teacher ratio