Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern California. Multiple sites are located within a quick drive to metropolitan cities, both large and small, where you can still maintain the lifestyle of smaller communities with old-fashion hospitality to smaller rural towns all within the 40 miles they serve.
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- SFO international airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, grand prix and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country and Yosemite