Come live in a community with vast open skies, fresh air, and breathtaking scenery all surrounded by rolling hills and wide river valleys. If you want the peace and beauty of the Northwest lifestyle, then this is the place to be.
- Come one, come all outdoor enthusiasts: hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, biking, skiing, etc.
- Enjoy the low cost of living with absolutely no sales tax
- Quick and easy access to a local regional airport - multiple daily connecting flights
- Affordable housing - 4 bed, 2 bath 4,000 square foot house for an average $295,000
- A number of safe neighborhoods to choose from and a great place to raise a family
- Children will benefit from exceptional K-12 public schools with a 12:1 student/teacher ratio
- A very low unemployment rate (3.6% lower than the U.S. national average)