Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two (2) four-year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma