Live near the ‘City with Soul’ in the gorgeous and peaceful areas in the entire south. Experience and southern hospitality at its best while enjoying the historical and cultural amenities along with unique restaurants, dining and music.
- Exceptionally low cost of living- 20% below the national average
- One hour to state capital ranked 3rd as “Best Bang for your Buck” by Forbes
- One hour to additional major metropolitan city with a population of 150,000 population
- Known for its historical significance in Blues, Jazz and Gospel music
- Incredibly affordable real estate- 3 bed/ 2 bath home on 21.5 acres- $299,900
- Two full jet service airports one hour away