Located in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains our location offers a family-friendly environment for those that seek to live where most others only get to play. With its breath-taking scenery, endless outdoor amenities, and much more!
• 6.1 million acres of protected national park which is the largest protected area in the United States
• Over 7 million tourists per year visit the region for its recreation, geography, and historical significance
• Noted for its 2,000 miles of hiking trails, 3,000 lakes and ponds available for fishing, acres upon acres for hunting and over 30,000 miles of rivers and streams for canoeing and kayaking
• Within a day’s drive to many metropolitan locations including New York City and Montreal, Canada
• Low crime, reasonable cost of living, quality schools and abundant activities year-round are all qualities treasured in the area
Job ID: OBG 5561929