Located along the shores of Lake Erie this Victorian village allows easy access to Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA. With a cost of living far below the national average this opportunity offers an excellent quality of life in a safe and family-friendly community.
• Excellent public schools and access to top-ranked private schools for grades K and up
• University town which hosts cultural and artistic events for the whole family
• Visit the local wineries, the Chautauqua Institution, or the nearby ski villages
• Quick access to Buffalo, NY for a major league sports, fine dining, and exceptional shopping
• Very affordable housing in tree-lined neighborhoods or along the shores of Lake Erie including private beach access and boat ramps
• Nationally-recognized regional parks system – hundreds of miles of biking and walking trails -recreational lakes and rivers nearby
• International flights from Buffalo and a short drive to Niagara Falls and Toronto