You'll find bowls filled to the rim with gumbo, late nights in dark jazz clubs, strolls through historic neighborhoods, and tantalizing festivals throughout the year. Come down and experience one of America's most culturally and historically-rich destination.
- Central Louisiana with easy access to New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Shreveport, LA
- Top 100 in the country for job growth according to Forbes.com
- Enjoy urban amenities such as numerous malls, outlets, gourmet restaurants and more
- Access to NFL and NBA professional sports teams in your backyard
- Short drive to many outdoor activities such as boating, kayaking, fishing, and championship golfing in the North Shore
- Countless private and public schools available – two public elementary schools ratings of 10 out of 10 on a national scale