The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. Enjoy living in a home in a suburban, family-oriented community or a hip condo in downtown Las Vegas. Outdoor recreation is in abundance from hiking, cycling, swimming to snow skiing; YES, snow skiing within 1 hour of Las Vegas and you can enjoy year-round golf! And of course, world-class gourmet food and entertainment is just a few minutes away. The low cost of living, coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
• Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
• Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
• Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
• Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value
• Median home price is only $241,800 and the market is booming!
• Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, professional soccer and football teams are also coming to Las Vegas, or you can visit the numerous museums, art galleries, exceptional entertainment and much more