Reside in a metropolitan city with a draw of close to one million residents where the cost of living is incredibly low and the real estate is amongst the lowest in the state. Centrally located at only 90 minutes from the mountains, Los Angeles, and our gorgeous west coast beaches.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- The real estate is up to 65% more affordable than the rest of the state
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year and an average temperature of 70 degrees