Maine’s beautiful lake and mountain region is home to more than one hundred lakes and ponds; living and working in this peaceful part of the state gives you access to all that Maine has to offer, right in your backyard - majestic mountains, expansive forests and clean lakes – experience a laid back lifestyle surrounded by nature the way it was intended.
• Maine Highlands is the outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with four seasons of scenic beauty
• 3 area ski mountains where skiing and snowboarding is widely enjoyed
• Guided expeditions by canoe or kayak, whitewater rafting, freshwater fishing and hunting camps
• Entertainment opportunities offer world class concerts, theatre groups, fairs, and art shows
• Enjoy lobster fresh from the coast, craft beer, farm-to-table food, and fine dining
• Live in a storybook town complete with eateries, shops, friendly locals, and minimal traffic
• High performing public and private schools, including a STEM-focused school designed to prepare students for leadership in mathematics, science, engineering, and technology
• Oustanding home prices with views, lakes, and acreage options
• Easy access to state’s largest city of Portland, along with weekend getaways to Montreal, Vermont, New Hampshire, or the beautiful Maine coastline
To be considered for this Optometry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: OPT 5512416
For more Optometry job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.