Enjoy living in the heart of the Midwest. Reside within a 4 hour drive of Chicago, Des Moines, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. Live, practice, and play in a region with 75,000+ people that has a unique blend of cultural amenities and a leisurely pace of life.
- Live in a picturesque community where you can experience the best sort of Americans offered in this Midwest city
- Shopping, fine dining, and recreational activities all just minutes from your doorstep
- Traveling? Choose to depart from two commercial airports, both approximately 45 minutes away, offering direct flights to Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando, Denver, Atlanta, St. Petersburg, and more!
- Cost of living is 19% less than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools to choose from including a top-notch ranked four year Liberal Arts University in the community
- Wide variety of housing available including farm homes with acreage, suburban neighborhood, and new construction