Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than homes, where safety and a sense of community are top priorities, and where physicians are still appreciated and highly respected. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm “hometown feeling” you have always desired.
- Enjoy all four seasons
- Variety of amenities – golfing, shopping, restaurants, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Local and international airport within driving distance
- Low cost of living (9.1% lower than the US national average) and low state income tax
- Affordable housing – 3-bed, 2-bath, 2,944 square foot home for $281,500
- Safe area – great place to raise a family!
- Public and private schools – 13:1 student to teacher ratio
- Local university
- Booming economy and strong job market – 5% job growth, 3% unemployment rate