Santa Fe, New Mexico has something to offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools and a highly educated community.
• Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking).
• Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public school options as well.
• Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
• Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
• Endless four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities.
• Ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
• Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport less than an hour away