This is your chance to live and work in Southern California. Voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities”, experience a blend of big city convenience with a friendly atmosphere and small town charm in a unique oceanfront setting. Long Beach boasts amenities that few other cities can match.
• 345 days of sunshine every year
• Live in the city, on the beach, or in one of its many eclectic neighborhoods
• Suburban community – close to major colleges & universities
• Home to a perfect blend of several welcoming communities
• Easy access to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego & all four major sports franchises
• Los Angeles International Airport and a local airport in your backyard
• Several colleges close by (USC, UCLA, Cal State Fullerton, Chapman, Cal State Long Beach, and UC Irvine)
• A vibrant downtown with endless shopping and dining options
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077. You may also forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: ORS 4511561
For more Orthopedic Surgery job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.