Located in the gorgeous and historic region of Western Maryland, this community offers a family-friendly atmosphere with all the necessary amenities available locally and direct access to Washington D.C. and Baltimore.
• Easy daily commute to Frederick, MD; quick access to Washington D.C., and Baltimore, MD
• Housing includes new construction and older quality homes at a cost of living which is 12.4% below the national average
• Activity options include the numerous public and private golf courses, parks, lakes, hiking, biking, and skiing within a short drive during the winter months
• The revitalized downtown offers upscale dining, performing arts, museums, theaters and boutique shopping
• Higher education from the University of Maryland and Mt. St. Mary’s locally; magnet and top-ranked public and private schools
• Within one hour to Baltimore International Airport and 65 miles to Dulles International Airport