Located in the gorgeous and historic region of Western Maryland, this community offers a family-friendly atmosphere with all the necessary amenities available locally and direct access to Washington D.C. and Baltimore.
- Easy daily commute to Frederick, MD, quick access to Washington D.C., and Baltimore, MD
- Housing includes new construction and older quality homes at a low cost of living which is 12.4% below the national average
- Activity options include numerous public and private golf courses, parks, lakes, hiking, biking, and skiing within a short drive during the winter months
- The revitalized downtown offers upscale dining, performing arts, museums, theaters and boutique shopping
- Local higher education from the University of Maryland and Mt. St. Mary’s; magnet and top-ranked public and private schools
- Within one hour to Baltimore International Airport and 65 miles to Dulles International Airport