Oswego Hospital has been meeting the healthcare needs of Oswego County since 1881. Since our founding more than 130 years ago, we have grown from a facility with 6 beds to a 164-bed acute care community hospital.
Our not-for-profit hospital offers acute medical, emergency, surgical, maternity and behavioral health services.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OSWEGO
- Considered a part of the Central New York region, Oswego is just that—centrally located and greatly accessible. Whether your focus is travel or adventure, Oswego is close to it all and offers a wide range of activities within a short radius.
- Recognized as 1 of the top 200 towns for sportsmen by Outdoor Life Magazine, Oswego is located on Lake Ontario. Several marinas offer easy accessibility to the lake for boating, fishing and sailing. Local hiking, biking, skiing and running trails such as Great Bear in Phoenix allow the outdoor enthusiast a quick adventure, and the Finger Lakes and Adirondacks are only a short drive away.
- If your interests include cheering on your NFL team or hitting the links at the A.W. Tillinghast-designed course at the Oswego Country Club, you can do it here. Teams from the NFL, NBA, NHL, Atlantic Coast Conference and SUNYAC Conference give you a chance to check out sports action year-round.
- Local wineries, restaurants, theatres and concerts give you the chance to appreciate local entertainment close to home. Enjoy a wine tour with friends and family, or catch a movie or show at one of the many historic theatres. Oswego County has a wide array of cultural events for you to enjoy.
- Whether you are looking for a small-town feel with a large wooded lot or perhaps a more lively setting with shopping and dining, Oswego County has it all. Residents enjoy the benefits of affordable real estate in comparison to other similar and major markets, allowing families to attain a high quality of living.