Greater Waco is one of seven metropolitan areas in the Texas Triangle mega-region. Situated on the I-35 corridor between Dallas and Austin.
- Scores of shops and restaurants galore
- Waco offers thirteen major attractions, five historic home, seven recreational venues, and nine arts organizations staging theatrical and musical productions, as well as art exhibitions
- Waco is home to more than 60 parks and 1200 acres of park land
- Along with renowned parks such as Cameron Park, there is the Suspension Bridge, the Waco Mammoth National Monument, and 100-plus acre stretch of wooded parkland along the Bosque River
- Home to Baylor University