Experience endless outdoor activities under pristine Northern California sunshine, where everything comes together. Wine country and farm country, redwood forests and rivers, lakes and ocean. And in the center, a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and gourmets alike.
- Less than an hour from San Francisco – enjoy everything the city has to offer!
- Variety of housing options include new developments, gated communities, and historically designated homes – there is something for everyone
- Downtown area has been labeled one of California’s finest – three distinct shopping districts, historic neighborhoods, arts and culture, local events, and great restaurants
- Parks, trails, and green-spaces: 57 total parks offering boating and sailing opportunities, sports fields, playgrounds and more – this city also operates two year-round swim-centers!
- Enjoy the ocean, local wineries and the nightlife of the Bay Area’s fifth largest city
- Excellent public and private schools with close proximity to many of the nation’s top public and private universities – this is a safe and family oriented community
- Immediate access to performing arts – this community has weekly art receptions, musical and theatrical performances, festivals, and an array of other events