This area is widely known to be one of the most physician-friendly places due to being a tort reform state as well as having high reimbursement rates and low malpractice costs. Enjoy living in a metropolitan area with a small town feel.
- 300 days of sunshine a year and an international airport
- Access to golf courses, shopping malls, outlets, museums, zoo and symphony
- Ranked one of the “Most Secure Places to Live” Farmers Insurance and the FBI!
- Private parochial and public schools – 16:1 student to teacher ratio
- Universities, community colleges, and a medical school in town
- Diverse and affordable homes – 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,042 square-foot home for $150,000
- No state income tax and low cost of living – 14% lower than the US national average