Experience the best of both worlds - live, work, and play in a city offering rolling hills and a scenic, romantic countryside while also enjoying quick access to two (2) major metropolitan cities (New York City and Boston).
- Outdoor paradise – fishing, boating, hiking, swimming – all just minutes away
- Commercial airport just 45 minutes away offering non-stop flights to over 20 cities including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Tampa, and Washington DC
- Enjoy New York City and all it offers – Broadway, world-class dining, profession sports, Central park, etc… in a short 2-hour drive
- Boston, Massachusetts – whether you are a Red Sox fan, US history buff, or are looking for the perfect bowl of clam chowder, experiencing all that “Beantown” offers can be done with easy access from Western Connecticut
- Lower cost of living in Western Connecticut - cost of living is 15.5% less than state average
- The region offers a wealth of shopping opportunities including antique shops, art galleries, unique Bed and Breakfast spots, and romantic inns
- Many housing options to choose from including new suburbia construction, hobby farms on acreage, condominiums, or nostalgic Victorian style homes