Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this charming New Mexico community have to offer! The area boasts great shopping and dining, cultural landmarks, music festivals, and endless outdoor activities. Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living and 330 days of sunshine annually.
• Community provides immediate access to big city amenities such as dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), a local mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theater), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more.
• Local Air Force Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market.
• Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com, a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away.
• Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
• Local regional airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports.
• Unlimited access to four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing.