- On the Mississippi River, Louisiana's State Capital and Home
to the National Champion LSU Tigers!
- "Hot” Culinary and Live Music Scene
- Multiple Events, Festivals, Historic Museums,
Rich History and Culture
- Attractions Range from a Riverfront Casino to the USS Kidd
Floating Museum to the Ultra-Contemporary Shaw Center
for the Arts, Which Houses an Art Museum, Gallery Spaces,
Theaters and Restaurants in the Heart of Downtown.
- 8th Most Diverse Economy in the United States
- Low Cost-of-Living, Affordable Housing
- Great City for Families, Many Private School Options,
Many Free and Low-Cost Activities
- Close to New Orleans and All It Offers