Oro Valley Hospital (Inpatient)
Oro Valley Hospital is a 146-bed community hospital with Level IV Trauma designation. Oro Valley Hospital is a two-time recipient of the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures Award – 2011 and 2013. It is located in Oro Valley Arizona andis part of Community Health System.
- Physicians carry an average census of 18 patients
- 12-hour and 6-hour shifts
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 15 shifts per month
- No procedures
- Open ICU
- Cerner EMR
- Admitting support from a swing shift physician
With 350 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 71 degrees, Tucson is an outdoor lover's paradise. Tucson also offers cultural diversity-including numerous cultural events and activities.
- More than 40 golf courses
- Sun Link Streetcar offers a unique way to enjoy Tucson's award-winning restaurants, bustling nightlife, chicboutiques and more than 25 galleries
- Cultural Opportunities include museums, observatories, fashion week, Tucson Festival of Films, wineries and more
- Recreational activities include: hiking, road and mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, mountain climbing, mining tours and more.