Our Lady of the Lake Pontchartrain Surgery Center
About Pontchartrain Surgery Center
Number of Operating Rooms: 2
Number of Treatment Rooms: 1
Specialties: ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Pain, Podiatry
Accreditation: AAAHC (Full)
Hospital Partner: Our Lady of the Lake
About The Practice
Neuroscience and Pain Institute, a comprehensive neuroscience center, specializes in interventional pain management in Covington, Hammond, and Slidell, Louisiana. An established single-specialty group, NPI is a rapidly growing practice with a strong market share and a proven referral base. NPI is the area's premier multi-disciplinary pain practice.
- 3 practice locations
- Excellent facilities
- Built in referral base
- On site ultrasound for in-office procedures
Located across the Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans and only an hour away from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Louisiana's Northshore has endless attractions and activities to offer. The Northshore is a wonderful place to call home for anyone who enjoys the outdoors, as there are great places to golf, cycle, hunt, and fish. There are also several state and national parks in the area. Aside from outdoor activities, there is a rich cultural history and a prevalent arts and entertainment scene. Enjoy various concerts from local talent and also events such as the annual Three Rivers Art Festival. In addition to the scenery and culture that the Northshore has to offer, there are also major attractions such as great restaurants and multiple professional sports teams located nearby in New Orleans.
- A historic bedroom community of New Orleans, located 24 miles away
- Enjoy the historic culture of Covington, while having the convenience of a major city nearby
- Forbes recently ranked New Orleans #1 as "America's New Brainpower City"
- Last year, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport was ranked as the fastest growing airport in the nation
- Situated just across the Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans