Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 350-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with a Level III NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. With the support of 700+ physicians and 1300+ staff, we offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Cancer care
- Cardiology including a state of the art Electrophysiology program
- Diabetes center
- Education and support groups
- Emergency services with a nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center and dedicated Pediatric ER
- Joint replacement program
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric services featuring the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County
- Pulmonary & respiratory services
- Radiology/Imaging services
- Sleep Lab & Sleep Disorder Center
- Sports Medicine featuring a concussion management program
- Surgical services including Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Women’s Center with comprehensive services including a dedicated antepartum unit, fetal surgery and onsite Perinatologists
ABOUT KANSAS CITY:
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast—check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
- 70 Kansas City-area public high schools ranked among the best nationwide, according to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report ranking, and 52 of them are new to the ranking.
- Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and open spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City in the country, with a $36 million soccer facility that’s considered one-of-a-kind.