Do you enjoy living in an area where character still means something? Experience southern hospitality at its best! Beautiful white sand beaches are a very short drive away. Water sports and activities are at a premium and with block scheduling you can enjoy this undeniably amazing quality of life.
• Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 9.60% below the US Average, Sperling’s Best
• Living options include brand-new developments, country club living, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
• Homes show appreciation of 8.8% over the US decline of 4.6% in the past five years
• Area designations include Future Masters Golf Tournament and the “Peanut Capitol of the World” along with upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences from BBQ and Steak to Thai and Asian
• Top-notch education offerings include: multiple highly ranked private and public schools, Division 1 universities and numerous 2 and 4 year colleges in the area