Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern and North/Central California. This city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities.
- 1 hour – 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, Grand Prix, and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country, and Yosemite
- Central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!