This community is located on the banks of one of the region’s most beautiful rivers, and is a true outdoorsman’s paradise that offers suburban amenities and activities for the entire family. With a cost of living 13% below the national average and nationally recognized education options, it is no surprise that people come from across the country to call this place home.
- Home to 3 Division I Universities and a metro population of nearly 200,000
- Easy access to major metropolitan areas including Dallas/Fort Worth, New Orleans, and Memphis
- Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating, and camping
- Numerous living options including having private acreage or live in gated communities with a country club in your back yard
- Convenient access to an airport with daily flights to multiple international airports