This beautiful Midwest City has a thriving Division 1 University and a stable local economy. Take advantage of affordable housing as your children attend some of the state’s top schools.
- Driving distance to Chicago & St. Louis
- Local medical school offering 12 residency programs
- Ranked 3rd place by Forbes Magazine as the “Best Place for Business and Careers”
- The city is headquarters to the largest local employer with revenues exceeding $100 billion
- Riverview, riverfront, and equestrian properties available at affordable prices
- Ethnically diverse community offering places of worship for all religious denominations
- Charming university town with a local performing arts center, public and private schools, fine dining, shopping malls, country clubs, state parks, and outdoor recreation for all four seasons