In one of the most sought after locations in the nation, Miami is known as a world-class destination offering idyllic beaches, perfect year round weather, and endless entertainment.
- Comfortable climate for all seasons, ranging from 60’s to high 70’s year-round
- Surrounded by beaches and ocean, choose from a multitude of recreational opportunities such as surfing, boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and whale and dolphin watching
- Easy commute to Fort Lauderdale; nicknamed the “Venice of America” due to its 165 miles of waterways and canals; anchor the boat on your private dock behind the house!
- Cruise ship gateway to the Caribbean and nearby international airport provides easy access to anywhere in the world
- Visit one of the state’s 900 freshwater springs and swim in their underground caves in water temperature averaging 75 degrees all the time
- Watch rockets launch into the sky at NASA’s Cape Canaveral in nearby Central Florida
- Florida’s varying landscapes and rich and diverse culture make it easy to take a weekend vacation without ever leaving the state; Disneyworld is less than a 4 hour drive