Live in an area with an excellent educational system where your children can still safely play in the streets.
• Unmatched low cost of living - superb quality of life - vibrant cultural destination
• University town – over 30,000 students and 191 majors
• University is among the top 100 public universities according to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2015 rankings
• Outstanding medical community with full service hospital
• Golf courses and country clubs
• Easy access to international airport
• Excellent shopping and fine dining
• Private and public school system – among the top in the state
• Gorgeous river view and river frontage homes available
• Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses (private and public), football and basketball, soccer and baseball fields!