Live in the suburbs or out in the country still close to the beautiful city named the “Top 45 Places to go” in the World. Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area is a perfect atmosphere for visitors and locals who enjoy attractions for every enthusiast.
• Short drive to Lakes and Rivers for Swimming, Fishing, Boating, Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing
• Numerous Golf Clubs within the county and several more nearby
• Great Schools, Museums, Arboretum, Parks, Restaurants & Shopping
• Minutes to Major Metro and International Airport
• Short drive to Famous Civil War Battle Grounds which attracts many visitors
• Cost of Living is 12% below the national average