Over the last ten years, Worcester County has experienced year-over-year population growth and secured its place as the second-most populous county in Massachusetts. Known for the thriving and continually increasing student body, the family-friendly neighborhoods, and the economic wealth of its residents; Worcester County offers an undeniable quality of life.
• Population is over 700,000, draw area exceeds 450,000
• The cost of living in Worcester County is 10% lower than the Massachusetts average
• Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres…
• Year-over-year in population and tourism growth, upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences
• Live within direct access to Boston, Cambridge, Plymouth, NH and Cape Cod
• Top-notch education offerings include: multiple private and public schools with the most National Merit Scholars in the region, Harvard University, UMass Medical School Center of Mindfulness, Worcester State University and Fitchburg State University.
Job ID: P 7812746