Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma- An area with a draw of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two four-year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 “Most Budget-Friendly Metro” in 2014 by Apartment Guide
- Named #1 “Best City for Young Entrepreneurs” in 2013 by Forbes Magazine
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma