Experience the best of both worlds - live, work, and play in a region offering rolling hills and also enjoy quick access to Rapid City, South Dakota, and the Black Hills.
- Outdoor paradise – experience a variety of activities including fishing, hunting, boating, and hiking
- Rapid City Regional Airport offers non-stop flights to Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City
- Enjoy the Black Hills – experience Americana by visiting Mount Rushmore and take in the panoramic scenery in the region
- Live in a state with NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Cost of living is 21.6% lower than the U.S. Average
- Affordable housing options – purchase a 4 bedroom home with a full basement and 2 car garage and wood deck for less than $80,000