This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, you have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Low cost of living that is 2% lower than U.S. national average
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2056 square feet for just $184,000!
- Historic downtown with a charming main street featuring a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Community events include summer concerts in the park, balloon fair, art galleries and evening art walks