Over the last ten years San Antonio has experienced year-over-year population growth and secured its place as one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Known for The Alamo, SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas, The Riverwalk and many other tourist attractions. The affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and the economic wealth of its residents offers an undeniable quality of life.
- Population is over 1.5 million making it the second largest city in Texas
- Compared to the rest of the country San Antonio’s cost of living is 7.60% below the US Average by Sperling’s Best
- Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres in the Hill Country. Homes show appreciation of 8.8% over the US decline of 4.6% in the past five years
- Year-over-year in population and tourism growth, upscale boutique shopping, entertainment, and unique culinary experiences with numerous five star restaurants
- Top-notch education offerings include: multiple private and public schools with the most National Merit Scholars in the region, The University of Texas at San Antonio and Trinity University. Plus professional sports teams including the San Antonio Spurs basketball team
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact Drew Pierce at (949) 441-2078 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PA 4311451
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.