Practice in a close knit community where everyone knows your name. The community understands strong family values and offers an excellent chance to see the fruits of your labor as an influential member of the community. You can have that balance between quality of life and quality of practice so you will have plenty of time for both family and friends.
- Low cost of living with safe, peaceful, quiet neighborhoods
- Both public and private school options plus colleges and universities within an easy commute
- Outdoorsman’s paradise with 4 lakes and almost 17,000 acres for camping, boating, fishing and hunting
- Equestrian, hiking and mountain bike trails
- Surrounded with dining options all within a 15 minute drive