From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name - Land of Enchantment. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and a diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the Southwest.
• Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
• Outdoor paradise- hiking, fishing, golfing, skiing- all just minutes away!
• Never a dull moment with art galleries, museums, theaters, and annual festivals
• One of the fastest growing cities in the United States – stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
• Amenities such as large retail stores, local and national restaurants, award-winning wineries available and just 45 minutes to an international airport