The greater Watertown community has so much to offer, as it is an outdoorsmen’s paradise with freshwater fishing, hunting hiking kayaking, skiing and snowmobiling. It's a great place to raise a family but one can grow old gracefully here too.
• True ‘American Dream’ living with charming neighborhoods and affordable acreage
• Housing choices range from waterfront property with unlimited sports and outdoor adventure to properties within walking distance of the vibrant downtown district
• Average home cost is 55% below the state average – new construction, 5-bedroom, 4-bath, 2700-square-foot home on two acres for only $285,000
• Quality public and private schools and 4 local colleges and universities
• Beautiful, scenic mountain area with state and national parks that offer year-round outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, biking, nature trails and camping
• Tourist and vacation attractions with multiple, metropolitan cities within an easy commute
Job ID: PC 5742827